Candidate must understand concept and implementation of online marketing using digital marketing and affiliate marketing to drive membership enrollment for MPG.
Must have ECommerce and Html Banners Design – Industrial Supplies Industry Experience.
Salary: $300 – $ 400 Monthly
Responsibilities for affiliate marketing manager
- Seek new methods of digital acquisition which align with brand transformation goals
- Develop new initiatives & processes aimed at improving customer experience & conversion
- Analyze blended reporting of SEM/SEO/Affiliate to identify true incremental & positive ROI opportunities
- Market MPG on other/affiliate websites and platforms.
- Stay up to date on new products & industry knowledge while consistently testing new methodologies to enhance campaign performance
- Collaborate cross-functionally with merchandising, social, & email teams to align on consistent brand messaging
- Manage & develop career growth of team, helping to translate priorities into ambitious & achievable goals
- Experience working collaboratively with cross functional partners at all levels and ability to clearly communicating technical messages to non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms desired
- Cooperate and work jointly with channel owners, country managers, merchandising and buying plus other business units to ensure that local activities are fully executed and aligned with central objectives, and deliver campaigns for seasonal promotions with effective actions and goals
- Develop a communication plan with key affiliates (individual conversations, email newsletters, ) and responsible for calculating commission payments
Qualifications for affiliate marketing manager
- Ensure successful migration of WSI affiliate programs from agency to in-house team, including IT implementation, publisher communication, and internal documents and processes development
- Allocate affiliate budgets across different affiliate partners, negotiating rates, and maximizing e-Commerce and Retail incremental revenue
- Forecast and manage affiliate partners revenue and spend, ensuring monthly budgets are not exceeded
- Foster affiliate relationships, meet regularly to ensure campaigns are performing as expected and w/in target ROI goals and that WSI is featured in brand enhancing ways
- Communicate promotions to top affiliate partners, negotiate placements, and determine appropriate payouts for large scale promotions using platform tools to adjust commissions rates on promo codes usage as appropriate
- Expand WSI’s content creators/Influencer affiliate network, coordinate with each brand’s PR & Social teams to ensure continuity in communication with these partners, while being mindful of impacts to SEO programs.
MPG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of Race, Religion/Belief, Ethnic/National Origin, Disability, Age, Citizenship, Marital/Domestic/Civil Partnership Status, Sexual Orientation, or Gender Identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.